Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Hana to Yume?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member newmewmew's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Apparently a lot of ppl own at least a few copies of this magazine but i don't even know where to buy it..can anyone help? It's not available online, right so does anyone have any idea where to find it in Malaysia besides kinokuniya?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SakuraSun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2003
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not sure about Malaysia... but I can get them from any foreign bookstore that sports japanese manga (which is like, one). So the same might imply for Malaysia. ^^;

  3. #3
    Inactive Member kdya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2003
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    you could check with your fav Japanese restaurant (on how they got their copy). I've been to a few establishments that provide Hana to Yume for patron's reading pleasure. Otherwise Kinokuniya is your only option .... and i'm nowhere close to it [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've seen a few online stores offering subscriptions. But the cost is close to $200 a year. (Including postage)

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Scarlets's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 14th, 2003
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    I think I never will get a copy of it since I live in the borneo part of malaysia.... *sigh*
    [img]frown.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •